Re: Droid Eris MMS Delivery Problems
dojomo007

For anyone who has not already tried to fix the issue with the Driod and not sending to other devices, I think that I may have an answer. I noticed when I was having the issue, my friend suggested I send a picture with a Subject (words) in the message. And it worked the issue with the red x went away on the other end and it worked. Don't know why but it did so check it out and see what you get. If you already did it and you are having the same issue again then I have no idea. But this has worked for me.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Eris MMS Delivery Problems
chassit

this is still an issue for me, since about the first part of january.  i've done everything from resizing the picture, to making sure there is a subject sent with the mms (that was suggested in another forum) and to also include text w/ the mms i'm sending.  i called verizons tech support and they show that its going through on our end yet iphones get nothing.  i'm also having issues sending mms to metro pcs...  maybe if we keep calling tech support so they log the issue, and have our iphone friends do the same, we can have them FINALLY look into this issue.  this seems to be an eris problem, my moto droid friends can send to iphones and the iphones receive the pics just fine...

0 Likes