Droid Eris Android 2.1 Update - response from Verizon Customer Service
kennethpm

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless, my name is Elina. It will be my pleasure to assist you today, unfortunately we do not have any information on when or if there will be an update.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kenneth, thank you for allowing me to assist you with your software update inquiry. I am sorry that I was not able to provide you with a resolution to your inquiry, just at this time there is no update available and we do not know when one will come out. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reply to this email, and thank you for being the most important part of Verizon Wireless.

Have a great day! 

Sincerely,

Elina

Verizon Wireless

Customer Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Eris Android 2.1 Update - response from Verizon Customer Service
blackdognorth

How to nicely say absolutely nothing in two paragraphs.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

blackdognorth wrote:

How to nicely say absolutely nothing in two paragraphs.

Does that really surprise you?

0 Likes
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

@blackdognorth

Have you never recieved a stock response from any company's customer service before?  They're all the same.  "Thank you for your e-mail, we can't help you."

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

This one is kind of funny.  We don't know if there is going to be an update at all.  LOL. Then why do you keep saying there is one.  Customer service in most places are ill informed.  If it hasn't started going out then it doesn't exist. 

I have worked customer service before in an environment very similar to theirs in fact a lot of the people I worked with ended up at Verizon.  There are some people who make it a point to learn and keep abreast of the most up to date information the majority give stock answers that are essentially, I'm not sure so I will just say that doesn't exist or there is no information or whatever pacifies.

0 Likes