Droid DNA HTC Sim Card Issues Part 2
fyregoose

Ok so I posted about the Sim card and it will not let me reply to the people who posted on my post or reply to my own comment.  Here is the original post:

Update:

My phone Started the low ringing before I received the new card tray from HTC.  So I went to Verizon and explained the issues and they looked at my account and noticed that I was on my 3rd Sim card.  Wife has the same phone and was having the same issues but on her first SIM card. They replaced both phones... the New SIM card tray arrived and I placed it in my new Replacement phone.... its been 2 weeks and I have not had any SIM card issues..... still Waiting to see what happens if any... no on the other hand my wifes new replacement phone has had SIM card issues with in 4 days.  I will be contacting HTC directly for a new SIM card tray for her phone and here is HTC TECH support # if you would like to get help 1-866-449-8353  Good luck and I hope this clears up problems..... Just remember even though we are all fusterated by our phone problems we still need to go through al the steps to solve the problem before we jump to having VZW just give us a different brand of phone for lemon issues......

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes