Droid Camera
Neelix

Does any one know if Verizon is coming out with any new Droid phones with the facing camera?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Camera
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Announced at CES, the HTC Thunderbolt, the LG Revolution, the Droid Bionic by Motorola, and the Samsung 4G LTE Smartphone. All are coming in the first half of 2011. There are rumors that the HTC is coming in the next month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Ann154 wrote:
Announced at CES, the HTC Thunderbolt, the LG Revolution, the Droid Bionic by Motorola, and the Samsung 4G LTE Smartphone. All are coming in the first half of 2011. There are rumors that the HTC is coming in the next month.
The 14th, that's only 10 days.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

demmo86rt wrote:

Ann154 wrote:
The 14th, that's only 10 days.

Thanks I couldn't remember the exact date, but I knew it was in the new 30 days (one month).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes