Droid Bionic too old to Reacrivate
Wetzelbe

Lost my LG G2 phone. When I took my old Verizon Droid Bionic to Verizon to have it reactivated I was told it was too old. That they don't make the sim card anymore and I would have to buy a new phone. Is this true? Can I buy a SIM card online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic too old to Reacrivate
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Try calling Verizon (800 number) to see if they can send you a sim for it.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check Amazon (or some place similar) for a SIM card adapter kit.  They're usually less than $10 and contain various sizes of adapters.  (usually nano-to-standard, micro-to-standard, and nano-to-micro adapters).  Then either go to your local Corporate VzW store or contact Customer Service and ask for either a micro or nano SIM card.  I'd suggest going with a nano since most phones these days are using that size, plus with that adapter kit you'd then be covered for any size SIM card needed.  Once you get the nano SIM card, put it in the nano-to-standard adapter and then place the adapter in your phone ... you should then be good to go.

Snn5
Legend

I recommend finding another Verizon location that is corporate. I find it hard to believe that there is no mini SIM to be found.  I'm not saying they lied, maybe they really didn't have that size SIM, but that's not right.  That phone can still be activated.