Droid 4
summerjay13

My droid 4 as of the last few days has been cutting on and off. It has also said loss of service when I know for  fact  I have service and that my bill is not due for another 2 weeks. I have been a VZW for all of almost 2 weeks and  I am starting to get pissed off and regret it. I already had to pay almost 200 for the phone I really wanted because you VZW shipped out the wrong phone the first time. Now  I have to pay another 150 dollars and I can't even use my phone???? I am going to switch to Sprint if this keeps happening! At least with their 80 dollar plan  I would get unlimited everything!!! This is ridiculous and infuriating!!! I don't know how you are still in business and getting new customers with crap service and lack of customer service!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you located at? Have you tried rebooting the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, summerjay13. It seems as if we've started off on the wrong foot, but we definitely don't want to see you leave. The Droid 4 is an awesome device and I want to make sure you love it and our service too. When you say the phone is cutting on and off, do you mean it's actually powering it'self off and on? Do you notice this happening when you've accessed any specific application? Does the phone indicate a loss of service in a particular zipcode or possibly when entering into a building? Have you tried powering down the phone and rebooting the SIM http://vz.to/17LKpEm yet?

I'll be looking forward to your reply so we can make sure you get the great service you deserve.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes