Droid 4
legacykiller42

Does anyone have any idea when the droid 4 is going to be available? I still have my original Droid and has never been replaced, this has been a awesome phone but its time to upgrade. I have been waiting for the perfect phone to come out and when I seen the Droid 4 I was like this is the one, so please if anyone has any info abut the release date comment back thank you. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4
Tidbits
Legend

Very soon I assume. They have VZNav in the Android Market already.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I think the latest rumor is Feb 2: http://www.gforgames.com/gadgets/motorola-droid-4-verizon-release-date-price-tag-17274/

and a couple other places show this same date.

0 Likes
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just placed an order for the Droid 4. There doesn't seem to be a form for this phone as of yet. Feb 15, 2012

0 Likes
ddpooh2

mine arrived today...launched 2/10

0 Likes
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you have any concerns with the phone. I have waited for a phone with a keyboard for sometime. I am still using my original Droid.

0 Likes
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is out now

0 Likes
ddpooh2

Not yet purchased for keyboard nut am using touchscreen most love it thus

far

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have had my droid 4 for several days, and I must say I love it. The phone has the appearance of richness. Was able to use my memory card from my original droid making it possible to carry my many photos. I am also able to get services in an area of the building which I could not get before. I recommend this phone to all lovers of the key boards.

0 Likes