Droid 4 "space?"
UnknownUser

So they have "spaces" for a pile of other phones but no specific forum for the Droid 4. Is it my typical propensity to manage to get phones that never end up with a community around them or is it still new enough that it isn't listed? Hmm...

Ah well, I could be missing it easily enough. Perhaps there will never be one and that is the grand design... I figured I'd ask, someone might know and be willing to tell me. It was a good enough reason to register though so, well, there's that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid 4 "space?"
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The main Android space or the DROID & DROID 2 space are the unofficial locations for the DROID 4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The main Android space or the DROID & DROID 2 space are the unofficial locations for the DROID 4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
UnknownUser

Much thanks. I shall award thee with a gold star...

Why yes, yes I *am* new to this particular forum. *sighs* I am not, however, new to forums in general. I just recently moved to Verizon after some unfortunate customer support with another carrier. You seem to be a prolific poster here which begs the question; Do you sleep?

Anyhow, I figured it may go into just the main space which is where I dumped this before selecting to set it as a question. I imagine, assuming it is viable, that I'll spend some time here reading, learning, and posting. What's one more forum? It isn't like I had anything better to do.

So, thanks again and I suspect we shall meet again.

Edited to add:

And it seems I can mark it as a "liked" answer too. Curiouser and curiouser... Ah well... I am a stranger in a strange land, or something to that effect.

Message was edited by: David

>Post edited to remove personal information<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes