Re: Droid 3G issues
ZooMob

thanks for the update. I have noticed that. Its just that I used to get full bars in my house even while I was holding it. Now it just goes from 4 or 5 bars to straight 0 bars and then switches to 1X so it can't be the hand issue.

In regards to the network search, the Droid 2.1 has the option of Settings --> Wireless & Networks -->Mobile Networks --> System Select and then you can pick either "home only" or automatic". I dont see any other option or the option to select a network.

thanks

0 Likes
Driod-Pimpn2010

I had the same problem last night, with my Incredible. Raleigh NC. and I could not pick up a 3g signal for anything. I did the *228, option 2. and that actually programmed me to US Celluar tower. and then I could not get any signal at all. I did a soft reset and BAM!! whataknow 3g is back. I think Verizon had a problem, becuase I tried to call Customer Service, and it rang busy twice. Never had that happen before EVER!!!!!

0 Likes
linda7915

I don't think it's the hand position.  I had 3g coverage.  My phone was sitting on the desk (always lots of service there) and when I came back, it was not there.  I have lost it sitting in one spot many times.  The *228 thing works, but I shouldn't have to do this daily, sometimes two or three times a day.  Hope Verizon or HTC fixes this. 

0 Likes
ZooMob

I am having this issue again in the past week where it goes to 1X service instead of 3G at my home area only...drives me crazy!

0 Likes