Droid 3 won't connect to my computer.
Shrell

My Droid 3 will not connect to the computer. This is the first time I have every decided to use it and every time I plug it in, it says that it is unrecognizable.  I have done the driver download from Motorola, I've restarted everything and I get nothing.

When I get the unrecognizable error, my phone doesn't give the USB options in the notification bar.  I'm terribly scared of losing all my information...

Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Droid 3 won't connect to my computer.
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you can't get it to connect, check out the app called AirDroid.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 won't connect to my computer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear Shrell,

Good morning. I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulites with connecting your phone to your pc. The information you have provided is great to help troubleshoot your phone. Are you using the original usb cord that came with your phone to connect to your pc? What exactly are you trying to sync from your phone to your pc? I know there is a concern with losing all the information on your phone. To ensure the information on your phone is not lost, you may back up your content using the Verizon iCloud. For more information regarding our Verizon iCloud and how to back up your content please click http://vz.to/11ROEig

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Verizon iCloud?  This is the Android section, not the iPhone section.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would assume it's a typo since their link takes you to Verizon's Cloud service.

0 Likes