Droid 2 BOGO Question
CunfusedCustom2

Hello, I am quite confused with the BOGO deal. In my situation the Primary line and two other lines are eligible for upgrade so does that mean I am able to upgrade two accounts with the BOGO deal? I am planing to use the other two lines' upgrade to get the BOGO deal but some searching has told me that the BOGO deal only works with New plans not Upgrades?

So my real question is can I use the BOGO deal with two lines that are eligible upgrade?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 BOGO Question
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
When we got our phones, my wife got a Droid and I got an Eris on a BOGO deal we were existing customers and signed a two year extension so the current BOGO should be the same.
0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 BOGO Question
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Taking advantage of a BOGO offer does apply to upgrading eligible lines online. All lines that take advantage of BOGO (Buy One, Get One) Offer must be a new activation or eligible for upgrade. You can begin the upgrade process by login at www.verizonwireless.com with your user id or mobile number and password under account owner registration once logged in under the Device tab select upgrade phone to begin the process.

0 Likes