Driod Turbo will not work with toyota entune system, My Droid Maxx did (messaging Text)
Trooper2578
Enthusiast - Level 1

Driod Turbo will not work with Toyota entune system, My Droid Maxx did - messaging & Text - emails would not only come up on screen but it could actually read content to you. Toyota and Verizon Staff have been no help getting the Turbo to function as the Maxx did.

I can get basic phone functions to work and load phone book but thats it.

Any clues out there?

Thank you in advance Lou S.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Driod Turbo will not work with toyota entune system, My Droid Maxx did (messaging Text)
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Not all mobile devices are guaranteed to work with all in car systems and provide full functionality.

My husband has the 2015 Acura TLX with every option and it will read text messages from his iPhone but will not send them. Seems that functions works better with Android.

0 Likes
Re: Driod Turbo will not work with toyota entune system, My Droid Maxx did (messaging Text)
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The best you can do is make sure everything is up to date; entune system in the car, entune app, and phone in general. You should be able to view the latest entune software that's in your car and compare it to whats available from Toyota.

0 Likes