Driod Pro wont charge... Everything I do to fix it!
Amanda1490

Okay. I got a Driod Pro on Nov. 14th & not even a week later the phone was replaced for not charging. I thought it was working fine but boy was I wrong! Not even 2 days later I ended up going to the Verizon store to replace the battery and charger. Now you think it would work right? Since everything has been replaced. But it still wont charge... I keep it on the charger for hours all night even and it just ends up dying! I have no clue what's going on. I really think Verizon is sick of me complaining but I hate this phone I really wish I kept my other one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Driod Pro wont charge... Everything I do to fix it!
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good morning Amanda1490,

The Droid Pro is a great device that has an array of features. It's also one of the first global Android devices on the market. May I ask are you still having issues with your device? If so then have you had the charger replaced? If you are still experiencing charging issues with your Droid Pro then please send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, and a description of the charging issue. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you...

0 Likes