Does the unlocked Moto e4 Plus support HD calling on the Verizon Network?
NULEAFONLYFE04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the unlocked Moto e4 Plus support HD calling on the Verizon Network? If I buy the unlocked version, will I be able to talk and surf the net at the same time? I know the prepaid phone allows this service.

Labels (1)
Re: Does the unlocked Moto e4 Plus support HD calling on the Verizon Network?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Be prepared that it may not as it is not a Verizon tested phone. Unless you get a device from Verizon directly or a Verizon branded phone there is no guarantee that it will work fully with all network capabilities.

NULEAFONLYFE04
Enthusiast - Level 1

That suuuuuucks. The phone has a 5000 mAh battery which is unheard of but the Verizon version only has 16gb and we KNOW that's not enough to do anything with, even with expandable storage.

TVCCS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can unfortunately confirm that the unlocked E4 Plus 32GB does not have Advanced Calling, VoLTE, or Wi-Fi Calling, and dumps the data connection anytime you're using the phone - something the local Verizon factory store rep told me would not happen before I ported a number to Verizon.   This phone is essentially worthless for my needs, despite the fact it's one of the few 32GB phones that can be used on all US carriers.  Which truly sucks.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The unlocked phone is NOT certified by Verizon for use on Verizon's network. When you are buying device that aren't certified by the carrier on which you wish to use them, you run the risk of not getting the features the carrier offers.