Does anyone know how to delete downloads from my download APP on my Moto X ?
MCBAY17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know how to delete downloads on their Android ?  I have a built in download app for my Moto X and I don't want all the downloaded history.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know how to delete downloads from my download APP on my Moto X ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply MCBAY17. Here are some additional steps to try. You can start by selecting the apps with the six squares and click downloads. This is where you would see your files. Long press the file you want to remove. Once you see the trash can pop up click on the trash can and you will be able to delete the file you selected. Let me know if this works.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

Re: Does anyone know how to delete downloads from my download APP on my Moto X ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues deleting some downloads on your phone MCBAY17. If you go into your download app on your phone, you will have an option to put a check mark into that specific download and trash it. By doing this, you won't have to delete all the downloads. Let me know if this works.

Kinquana_VZW
follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
MCBAY17
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI,

Thank you for your rapid reponse. I do not have any boxes next to my downloads in the download app to check.

Karen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply MCBAY17. Here are some additional steps to try. You can start by selecting the apps with the six squares and click downloads. This is where you would see your files. Long press the file you want to remove. Once you see the trash can pop up click on the trash can and you will be able to delete the file you selected. Let me know if this works.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport