Re: Disney+ Promotion is not working!
TV19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, my Unlimited Family Verizon Wireless Plan is from the last year or so.  So, it should not be a Legacy plan then. 

Please advise on how to resolve this issue. 

Thank you,

T

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TV19, making sure you are able to easily subscribe to receive Disney+ on us is vital. We appreciate all of the steps you have taken so far in efforts to resolve this matter. At this point, we would like for you to check the status of your Disney+ Subscription. Can you please follow this link https://www.disneyplus.com/login to sign in to your Disney+ account? Once you are signed in please click on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner, under the drop-down please select Account> Subscription. From the next screen please share the subscription details that you see.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our priority that all customers are properly informed about the eligible unlimited plans for the current Disney+ promotion. Please review item number 1 under the "Eligibility and sign up" section. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issue, and this is how it was resolved: Call Verizon Customer Service (yes you may be on the phone for hours). Ask them to open a ticket with the "escalation team". The ticket should state that a new Disney+ subscription needs to be added to your account.

0 Likes
CynthiaNJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Three weeks, four representatives, one supervisor, eight phone calls, one escalation, sixteen downloads/uninstalls/ restarts/cache & data clears, and countless apologies... AND STILL NO DISNEY PLUS! They swear they will call you back and keep you updated, but IF you're lucky you get a single call or text before you're forgotten about again. Not that customers can do a thing about it, but see how fast Verizon will act if the customer doesn't pay on time! No customer should be treated this way, let alone a customer of TWENTY FIVE YEARS! I respectfully request that Verizon saves the obligatory apology reply and just fix the issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CynthiaNJ,

I know your time is available and I definitely don't like to hear that a 25 year customer has had so much trouble getting Disney+ to work. We want to make sure you can enjoy this very soon. We're glad to help. What happens when you try to sign up for this? What did the last person you spoke with advise are the next steps?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
marissafay

I'm having the same issue. We signed up for three years of Disney+ before it was released. After launch, I tried to add the free year from Verizon. When I log into my Verizon account, it says I am enrolled in the free year. But when I log in to my Disney+ account and look at the billing details, it still just has the 3 years we already paid for, with no mention of the Verizon promotion. Not sure how to link the free year I enrolled in to the existing account. Any help?

0 Likes
Mmoulton0915
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have run into a similar issue. In attempting to setup my disney promotion subscription I followed the instructions only to find out it had ready been activated on my verizon account. Only the owner or a manager is apparently able to activate it and neither my nor my husband had. In calling verizon they simply gave me a reference number and had me call disney plus. Whom knew nothing either. Unsure of how it was activated no one knows how to access the disney account that was set up through the reference number provided. One would assume those minor details would have been worked out prior a promotion subscription being offered to verizon.  One company just refers back to the other company. Nothing gets solved. As a paying customer of more then 6 lines and quite the  large bill every month I expected more from Verizon then a run around. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mmoulton0915, We understand how popular the Disney + promotion is and we want you to be able to enjoy it. Did you try signing up from the app or online?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
dantechsystems
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon support reps are not fully informed on this issue.  I had the same problem so I called Verizon and they refered me to Verizon Disney+ Support.  The nice gentleman informed me that the root cause of the issue when this happens, is internal to Verizon.  The solution is that the Verizon rep needs to update a MACK file called OST224799.  When they complete this for you on the phone, the system then lets you create a login and password without being prompted to pay a trial or annual subscription.   He did it for me and it worked instantly.