Disappearing MMS attachments
jessefowler

I am unable to view MMS attachments. My phone downloads them, but they immediately disappear upon downloading. I am using Verizom Message  on a Kyocera Brigadier. Is this a known problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Disappearing MMS attachments
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely strange, jessefowler. Once downloaded to your phone, the only way for those MMS to be removed is if you delete them personally. Let’s to the bottom of this issue. When did this issue start? Did you recently update/install any particular applications/software? Is there any physical/water damage to your device? Do you experience this everywhere or in a specific location/ZIP code?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Disappearing MMS attachments
jessefowler

TO answer your questions:

1. Months ago

2. Lots of them since then

3. No

4. Everywhere

I took my phone into the Verizon Wireless store this morning, and the fix was to replace the sim card. It seems very strange, but it worked.

So, for whoever is reading this, that may be what you have to do. No idea why it was a problem.

0 Likes