Devour
knj

Does anyone have problems with their motorola devour...I am on my Fifth replacement phone in which I thought I was getting the Driod 2 thats what the customer service rep told me just to open the package to find yet another devour and my grandfather had to drive 2 hours to get this phone fixed and it still has problems..I am so tired of getting devours and having problems and I really dont want to spend 500 some dollars on a new phone when I have only had the service for three months it would be cheaper for me to just cancel my service anyone have any ideas????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Devour
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

knj wrote:

Does anyone have problems with their motorola devour...I am on my Fifth replacement phone in which I thought I was getting the Driod 2 thats what the customer service rep told me just to open the package to find yet another devour and my grandfather had to drive 2 hours to get this phone fixed and it still has problems..I am so tired of getting devours and having problems and I really dont want to spend 500 some dollars on a new phone when I have only had the service for three months it would be cheaper for me to just cancel my service anyone have any ideas????

Keep requesting replacement devices until you get one that works?

Otherwise, your options are to buy a new phone at full price or cancel your contract and get a different phone from another provider.

0 Likes
LAYLAT55555

Save yourself the heartache.. Get a different phone. I had to pay full price for a new phone after several months of the same crap. Every time you get a "new" Devour, you just get a whole new set of problems.

Been with Verizon for many years now, been very lucky with all the phones until this one. Yes, its not right to have to pay full price for a new one but I'm so glad I did.

0 Likes
VTHOKIE1971

I am on my third, so if you figure out a better way, please let me know!!!  My daugther is on her second.  I just want one that works correctly.  We pay our bill, and paid for these phones.  I should not have to pay for something else.

0 Likes
steelechick

Do you remember the name of the employee who told you they would send a Droid 2? Make sure you write down the name of who you talk to so they don't screw you over. I am on my third Devour and its the worst phone I have ever had. I've only had it for less than 6 months and I've already had 3 of them. The operating system is outdated, it randomly reboots, It gets stuck on the boot screen, the applications crash all the time, the GPS doesn't work properly. MAKE them send you a Droid 2, talk to a supervisor.

0 Likes