Deleting pictures from sent/received file
kimmy14

I have removed photos from my gallery, but I can see some of the pictures in the "Sent/Received" file and can't delete them.  I appreciate any feedback.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting pictures from sent/received file
nicandron_vzw
Verizon Employee

kimmy14, managing your content is a key component, especially when managing your phone's storage. We are here to help out. Regarding the Sent/Received area, is this being viewed through your phone's gallery, or a particular messaging app? The reason it may not be able to be deleted is because those images are tied to text messages. Have you tried deleting a message that contains a particular photo to see if it disappears from the Sent/Received folder? Just in case, what phone make/model are you using?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kimmy14

Thank you for the reply.  I have deleted the pictures in the messages, but they still appear.  I can only see them when I go into the sent/received file when I'm sending messages through message+

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 7.

Thanks!

0 Likes
MJC71
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have a galaxy s7.  Is there a way to delete the entire contents of the sent/received folder, or hundreds of messages at a time?  It is taking up too much storage space on my phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to help! Are you just wanting to delete your text messages?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes