Deleting GMail conversations
KK814
Contributor - Level 1

Just realized I have TONS of Gmail conversations on my phone.......I guess that's just another word for old mail(from my AOL account).....I don't use GMail at all.........Just AOL..........So I started deleting them a few at a time.......Is there ANY place that will allow me to just DELETE ALL?????? Its taking quite a time to keep scrolling and deleting.........

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting GMail conversations
KK814
Contributor - Level 1

One more thing....the above post says I posted at 4:05.but its 7:05????? HUH?

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

KK814 wrote:

Just realized I have TONS of Gmail conversations on my phone.......I guess that's just another word for old mail(from my AOL account).....I don't use GMail at all.........Just AOL..........So I started deleting them a few at a time.......Is there ANY place that will allow me to just DELETE ALL?????? Its taking quite a time to keep scrolling and deleting.........

Thanks!

Hi.  I will be happy to answer your question regarding the deleting your emails.   I do have an Android phone myself and I see there is no option to delete them all at once.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
You can try signing on to your gmail account online and do it on your computer, I assume you can do it there. Otherwise, if you open your gmail app then press menu and select delete, you can select and mass delete. The post time thing is probably a time zone difference.
0 Likes