Decision - Fascinate vs Incredible
simplymarvelous

Hello All,

I need some help making a decision.....

I currently have an Eris and while I loved it when I first got it in Nov 09 I can no longer say that I do...

It's been repIaced once and I won't bore you with all the issues I have with this phone...

I am due for an upgrade and cannot decide between the Fascinate or the Incredible.

A friend has the Epic with Sprint (their version of Fascinate) and it was pretty sweet and considering the issues I am having with my Eris I am not feeling the warm and fuzzies from HTC.

Any and all feedback would be very much appreciated..

Thanks!!

:smileywink:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Decision - Fascinate vs Incredible
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Simplymarvelous. I have read your post and understand your concern for the devices you are interested in purchasing. You can go online and compare the device in order to better determine which device suits your needs. Here is a link you can click on to access the devices.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice...

0 Likes
Re: Decision - Fascinate vs Incredible
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Hi, I currently got a new Droid and I understand your dilemma.  I knew I didn't want the Incredible for me the choice was between the X and the Fascinate.  I chose the X and I am very happy with that choice.  First and foremost the differences between the size of the 2 devices you contemplating is huge.  You should definitely go to a store and hold them.  The camera on the Fascinate is only a 5mp while the Incredible has an 8mp, but the screen on the Fascinate is huge.  I went with the X to get both an 8mp camera and the larger screen.  Also, if you do go to the store to check out the Fascinate you will want to play around with it a little.  While it is customizable it has a lock with Bing as the default search engine and you will need to download the Google navigator app as it does not come stock on the phone. 

I chose the Droid 2 for my husband, which is also a Motorola phone, because he needs a physical keyboard.  We are both coming from BlackBerry and we both love our phones.  My niece has the Incredible and side by side hers is still awesome :smileysurprised:

0 Likes