Deactivate
lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where do you go now on this new bill cycle to deactivate your phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deactivate
tbo27
Master - Level 2

you can suspend under my device section online but you have to call or go to a store to disconnect

View solution in original post

tbo27
Master - Level 2

you can suspend under my device section online but you have to call or go to a store to disconnect

lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks! Just need to suspend... Sorry about 1st text, it would not let me post so I did that and both came up!

0 Likes
lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ugggggg

0 Likes
lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help

0 Likes
lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you submit a question here? Ugghh

0 Likes
lihutchins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

New on here, please forgive my ignorance!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

what's your question? seems like you are doing it right now in android category

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here for you lihutchins03. What wireless concern do you have that we can assist with? As tbo27 stated, you are posting your comments just fine. Once you provide us with your question then we can assist. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

no worries, it looks like you are getting the hang of posting in the forums. We are here to help. I hear you're looking to suspend your service temporarily. You can do this up to 90 days at a time twice during a 12 month cycle. You can choose to suspend & have billing conintue (which will not extend your current contract). You can also choose to suspend billing but this will extend your contract for the same length of time your suspension is in effect. As far as how to suspend, you actually can do it right through My Verizon. This link will show you how http://spr.ly/6584BJkvG
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes