Data plan questions please help
bob1234

If I have 2 droid phone like the regular droid and the droid eris on the same plan or Motorola droid on the same plan do i have to pay $30 for each or it will only be $30 for both

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data plan questions please help
melchizedek_1

I was told by the saleswoman at the Verizon store near me that if my wife and I both upgraded to the Droid, it would "only be $60 more."  I was thinking to myself, "Oh, is that all?  I was afraid it was going to be expensive and double my bill or something, oh wait, that practically does double our bill."  Good thing my wife is not interested in a smartphone.

0 Likes
Re: Data plan questions please help
andjoh

I called VZW customer service today with the same question and was told that it is $30 per phone per month.  We got 3 Droids and given the voice quality issues with the echoing/feedback, that may have been the last straw.  Planning already on exchanging the Droids to try to get the voice quality to where it should be but now looking at $90 per month just for Droid data use so now thinking about an outright return of all three units.  That $90 a month  for 3 Droids exceeds what we pay per month for cable broadband service so it is getting to be too many $$ just for accessing the internet.

0 Likes