Data not working
trkwong

I'm using the Samsung Core Prime and everytime I turn on the moblie data, I don't get any internet. How do i fix this? I tried turning airplane mode off and on, but nothing happen.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trkwong,

Help has arrived! So sorry to learn that you aren't getting data access on your account. Let's see what we can do. Are you singed up with prepay service?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trkwong

No, i am on a 2 year plan with 1gb of data. It worked before, but now i turn it on nothing happens

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, thanks trkwong. Currently the device is not in Airplane mode? Have you tried to power off the device and remove the SIM card? If not, please try that and keep us posted.

ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trkwong

Yes it is not in airplane mode. I just removed the sim card and putting it back in and I turn the data back on and its still the same

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

does it work in safe mode?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated trkwong, let's get you connected! What is your current zip code? Do you experience the issue in or outdoors?

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
trkwong

94118. I was on the bus and it was not working

0 Likes