Damaged Charging Port?
blueheaven7

I have a damaged charging port on my Android Ultra. It's two years old and has been used daily. I have carried insurance on the device for two years and now Verison wants to charge me $150 to repair it. What happened to all the money for insurance over the last 2 years? I am POSITIVE I have paid over $150 over the last two+ years to repair this device.

I can not charge my cell, therefore I can not use it and I am missing important texts and information.

Another place quoted me $80 to repair. This is ridiculous. Any suggestions?

Not happy with Version's maintenance program:

Will

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Damaged Charging Port?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blueheaven7, I don't like to hear that any of our customers are upset. I want to make sure I get the chance to turn things around ASAP. Having insurance on the phone is always a good thing to cover for any kind of physical/liquid damage or lost/stolen devices. I want to make sure that your able to receive all of your important phone calls and text messages. Is there actual physical damange to your phone? Or was there any kind of liquid damage to the phone to cause it not to charge any more? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes