DST Issues - clock jumped two hours forward
Zac_91

Device: Motorola Moto X

Android Ver: 4.4.4 (latest for my model)

I've never had DST issues on any of my phones before, but this weekend, when DST rolled around at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, my phone actually jumped two hours forward instead of just one. I restarted several times since then, to no avail. I've check my clock settings, and everything is correct. I'm in CST time zone. I've got no home times set, or any cities set. My time should be pulling directly from Verizon.

I honestly am not sure what else I can try other than a factory reset, which I'd like to avoid. Any suggestions? I'm very tech savvy, but I'm honestly lost on this one.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DST Issues - clock jumped two hours forward
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zac_91,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having with the time on your phone. We want to make sure this gets corrected. Thank you for everything you have done thus far. When going to Settings>Date and time is Automatic date & time selected along with Automatic time zone? If so, please uncheck both options and then recheck and power cycle the device. Let us know if the issue persists.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: DST Issues - clock jumped two hours forward
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zac_91,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having with the time on your phone. We want to make sure this gets corrected. Thank you for everything you have done thus far. When going to Settings>Date and time is Automatic date & time selected along with Automatic time zone? If so, please uncheck both options and then recheck and power cycle the device. Let us know if the issue persists.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes