DROID ERIS...GARBAGE
azgirl09

I purchased the D. Eris last December for my dad and myself. The phone was awesome at the time, now the phone is worthless. If anyone is thinking about purchasing this device, I would strongly urge you to get a different device. For starters, my dad has had 3 different devices within the past 2 months. He is not the type of person that uses the phone constantly either. He mainly uses it for calls, texts and taking photos. So its not like he was downloading all different types of things on his phone, I still have the same phone I originally bought. And lately Ive been wanting to throw it against the wall. Perhaps that might make it run better. The screen blacks out when I recieve phone calls, I cant get into my photos half the time or send picture messages...it gives me some type of error message. My phone also calls people on its own. And it is slower than a turtle. God forbid I turn it off after it freezes...Ill be waiting 5-7 min for it to turn back on. After I did this last update, the phone just got worse...sometimes I am unable to make calls, recieve or send texts...or just use my phone period. The screen blacks out even more now, the touch input scrolls continously by it self and it just gets stuck...And I know once I take this p.o.s phone into verizon...theyre going to offer me the same  p.o.s phone...Shouldve stayed with my motorola rocker...Atleast I didnt have all these problems.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DROID ERIS...GARBAGE
ncgal

Im with you..piece of junk...they want you to contiune to pay the high monthly and keep the crappy phone. I was ready to throw mine at an employee at verizon today. After my mother called my work cause my phone wasnt working. I thought my Uncle or brother who has cancer has passed....yeah i could be broke down somewhere on the side of the road with a useless phone...life saver my rear. They gave me a "new" one today. I have one coming in the mail tomorrow. which I have to send back. oh to make it worst they couldnt save my contacts from my gmail. So great service in crossville, tn

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
If you think its garbage, can I have it? "One man's garbage is another man's treasure"
0 Likes
Re: DROID ERIS..GARBAGE
Peachgirl59

I agree. I purchased this phone for my son almost 6 months ago and we have already replaced it twice in the last two months and we were told that  we would have to have at least four replacements for the same crappy phone before we could get an upgrade. HOG Wash!!!! Why don't they just replaced them all (for those  that own this piece of junk). I would not recommend anyone purchasing this mess!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I don't want to replace mine! I like my phone just as it is. It works. I can go months without pulling the battery, 22-26 hours on a single charge most days, and very few force close messages for the applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes