DROID 2 ABOUT TO COME SOON!
brett23

Speaking to my friend who works for Verizon and tests the phones before they come out filled me in NOT to buy the droid and wait for the Droid 2 due out in may/april or the new HTC powerhouse which will have the OS 2.1 on it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DROID 2 ABOUT TO COME SOON!
jsh1120

Great idea. I've followed that advice for years. And it's only a minor inconvenience to access this forum on an Apple2.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
WHAT.. I just got my droind one! >:smileyindifferent: I think its that unlocked version that google is about to release ina few weeks, It looks exactly like the eris tho except it has 2.1
0 Likes
GreySeal
Enthusiast - Level 3

jsh1120 wrote:

Great idea. I've followed that advice for years. And it's only a minor inconvenience to access this forum on an Apple2.

If you upgrade to a C64, your problems would be over......I mean, why wait?

0 Likes
MahBoi

The Droid is rumored to receive Android 2.1 in January, and the Droid 2 probably won't have a physical keyboard (could be the Motorola 'Shadow'). Either way, I'm sure you'll see some interesting things at CES 2010.

0 Likes
daddyd302

If you're gonna wait, might as well wait forever. What's the point of waiting when EVERYONE knows in a few months something new will come along. It's gonna be more powerful or have this and that feature and so on. Mobile phones are the same thing as computer parts, in 6 months it's already outdated.

0 Likes
levon

I wonder if that'll be the CDMA version of the Nexus One? Looks like a slightly larger, but slimer Eris (with hopefully better battery life).

Here are some recent pictures:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/02/exclusive-google-nexus-one-hands-on-video-and-first-impressio/

0 Likes
Ucit71

I'm waiting for the R2D2. You won't even have to carry it. It will follow you around.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Ucit71 wrote:

I'm waiting for the R2D2. You won't even have to carry it. It will follow you around.

and is compatible with everything. 

0 Likes
levon

Ucit71 wrote:

hehe .. good one!!

0 Likes