Re: DNA Update
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had the SIM card tray replaced & see this error message even more frequently, including after I've cleared the Messaging/Message Widget cache & data & restarted. Any other potential solutions to try out there?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying those steps dleenhouts. If you have tried clearing your app cache and enabled safe mode and completed a hard reset, it sounds like all troubleshooting steps have been exhausted. If you have your SIM replaced by the manufacturer, this is the final step. I recommend trying another hard reset without a restore. I recommend resetting it completely to factory standards. http://vz.to/RM2KBN

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

It took less than 5 days after a hard reset this is happening again. Cause code 65535 error class 3.

What is Verizon's course of action after this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dleenhouts,

This does seem odd to me. Is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? How long have you had the device? You have completed all the troubleshooting steps. So if you are still having the issue it sounds like there is something in the device causing issues. I would love to look over what options we would have for you. I did request to follow you. If you could accept the request and then request to follow me back. Once we are following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message so we can go over the account details. I hope to hear back from you soon. http://vz.to/1fbIKzK

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had it since February 2013, & it doesn't have a scratch on it. Even a factory reset without a restore didn't help. The network troubleshooting group even looked at the traffic from the device to the network & everything looked fine on their end. I don't see any follow requests though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dleenhouts,

We want to to be able to text as normal. Given all the troubleshooting steps you have gone through it is time to look for other options. Please private message me so we can fully review your account for options.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent a message but have not heard back.

0 Likes
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

Between both Verizon & HTC pretending they've never heard of this before & suggesting I do (yet another) factory data reset, suggesting I google the problem myself, & having the network team tell me there is no problem, & now Verizon can't seem to contact me (!?!?) to "fully review my account for options", T-Mobile is looking better & better. Every single time I can't send a text is one step closer to having my contract bought out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dleenhouts,

I'm very concerned about this and want it to be addressed ASAP. I did notice that Lindsey requested you to message her, but she has not received a message yet to follow up with you. If you would please approve her following you, follow her back, and then send a Direct Message she will be able to address this with you and bring back your love for your phone. Here is a helpful link with the steps to send a direct message as well:  http://vz.to/1cOOY6O

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not seen anything about approving anyone, & from the documentation you sent it looks like there should be something under "Actions", but all I see is "You have no unresolved actions".

I have sent 3 messages to Lindsey - one on May 18, one on May 21, & one today. When I hover over her profile it says "waiting approval".

"ASAP" shouldn't involve over 9 days of trying to figure out how to contact me.

0 Likes