Customer satisfaction not happening with Verizon
megn3

I find it extremely amazing that Verizon can tell me there are "no reported issues" for the Samsung Stratosphere, but after getting on here and reading all the other people that are having to constantly get replacements...I believe someone is lying! 

I am on my 3rd Stratosphere.  I had charging issues, screen freezing up issues, turning itself on and off issues, only showing half a screen issues, and not booting up at all issues.  Not to mention when the 1st one went completely crazy and started uploading pics to facebook from 2 months ago and telling me I had a voicemail from 2004.  I took pics of my screen so that they couldn't tell me I was crazy, but still I was told "no reported issues".  I have begged and pleaded for them to let me get a different phone.  I have asked for an early upgrade.  All they told me was I could straight out buy a new phone or one of their refurbished phones for a discounted price.  Then I went through an ordeal with getting my 1st replacement phone where they kept flagging my order as fraud.  It was ordered from the Verizon store rep...after a week went by and no phone came, I called.  It had been flagged as fraud but nobody cared to inform me of this so I'm here waiting for a phone that was never coming.  So they put the order in a 2nd time...after a few days and no phone I call back, once again it had been flagged as fraud....ordered from the Verizon support over the phone.  Finally the 3rd time the order went in, they spoke to the fraud dept and I actually got my phone but never got the battery they promised to send as well...guess what, the battery order was flagged as fraud.  Two weeks later I got the battery.  I am so fed up with Verizon and the lack of customer satisfaction.  I had never sent a phone back before, had never even used my insurance!  I have been with them for about 6 years and when I told them I was thinking about cancelling my service over this ordeal, all I got was "I hate to hear that".  Very poor customer service in my opinion.  I have been so frustrated over this I even sent an email to Samsung letting them know what a piece of crap the Stratosphere was and how ashamed they should be for having such a bad product out there and screwing people.  I'm sure nothing will come of it, just like my begging and pleading to Verizon...but I sure am spreading the word that I will never buy another Samsung product ever again!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer satisfaction not happening with Verizon
Zemaguai

This is why I deal with Best Buy when buying a new phone. I have Best Buy's insurance which is $10 a month. I dropped my old phone and broke my screen. Phone was sent back no questions asked. I had software problems with the replacement phone. Once again sent back no problems. They usually have your phone back within 24-48 hours and you can get a loaner phone for a $50 deposit which you get back when you get your phone back. Customer service is top notch at my Best Buy. I highly recommend them.

0 Likes