Contacts not syncing to Cloud of Backup Assistant - Droid Maxx
darnunicorns

My button to close out my applications hasn't been working these past few weeks. I've read online about doing a hard reset that should fix the problem. But with doing a hard reset it deletes all of my contacts, pictures and apps. Well my pictures, messages, files and everything else sync with my cloud account. Except for my contacts. So I thought maybe they were syncing to my Backup Assistant, but they aren't syncing there either. It looks like my contacts haven't synced with either account in almost a year. When I press the sync button none of the new contacts I have sync. Anybody have any clues or answers to help me resolve this problem? My battery life has also been draining. While I was at the gym today it went from 15% to 4% in half an hour. Usually I can go a whole day and still have 70% or more battery life when I get home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts not syncing to Cloud of Backup Assistant - Droid Maxx
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Open Verizon Cloud up on your computer (you cannot do this from a phone). Go to the Trashcan and move all of your contacts out of the trashcan back to the Active Area, re-sync your phone so it picks up all of the contacts.  Then change all of the contacts over to Google Contacts and sync with Google. Once all are synced with Google go back to the Cloud and delete your contacts from it and never worry about your contacts again.  Changing them to Google contacts is very simple. You can do it on the phone or can install Contact Optimizer and change them all with a single button click.

0 Likes