Computer Crashes
Dragonzrose

I have recently downloaded all the VZ stuff that was needed on my laptop to do the backup and such (not using phone to teather). My computer has been working great until I installed and reinstalled VZ programs now my internet crashes on a reg basis and runs extreamly slow.  Even regular programs that I pull up that are not connected to the internet causing my computer to shut the program down. This is getting very annoying and am tempted to just cancel all of Verizon because if they can't even have computer software working what makes them think they can make phones run? I clean my computer on a regular basis and have current software and windows system, and it worked just fine before I attached the phone... What is the deal? can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Computer Crashes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow Dragonsrose. What VZ Programs did you download to your computer when all this started happening? Is your cell phone having trouble accessing our service too, or is it just trouble with your computer since the programs were installed? Have you tried uninstalling any of the programs to see if it helps?

Let me know more about what's going on so I can get you the help you deserve.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes