Commando will not play a video for over 30 seconds
McEntire1

When I try to play a video on my commando it plays for about 30 seconds and then goes back to the previous screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Commando will not play a video for over 30 seconds
Snn5
Legend

Is this the stock video player, on a website, YouTube or another app?  Do you have a lot of background apps using your RAM?

McEntire1

It is a video from a website.

<< Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
McEntire1

It is video’s from websites.

<< Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I believe that the combination of low RAM and perhaps even signal strength and speed will play a part here.  Is this the Commando 1st Gen or Commando 4G?

0 Likes
McEntire1

Until recently they played just fine.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The processor is also a bit lower than most capable phones.  That phone was mainly built for ruggedness in the outdoors.  I knew about the first gen, and just stumbled across the 2nd generation model, but never saw it on Verizon's website.  I do admit I was intrigued at first back in 2013, the phone looked good to me.

0 Likes
McEntire1

Why would it just stop suddenly playing video's?  I have had it for two years and it never did this until about a month ago.  The video plays for about 30 seconds and then stops.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Please Don't Reply with your Personal Information.. On the Forum.! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

McEntire1,

We want you to be able to enjoy videos. Does then happen when you try to watch videos on other websites or YouTube? Are you connected to wifi of the network when you are playing the videos?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes