Commando Battery Life
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have only had this phone for a month or so and it seems to be one issue after another, HANGUPS DISCONNECTED CALLS BEING THE BIGGEST, my newest is the battery life.

If I talk or text for only a few minutes the battery is dead within 6-7 hours. Even if I don't use it it's dead in 8hours. If I get involved in a long conversation it's dead in only a few hours. I have very few apps and I think or assume they are off if not in use. Any help on extending battery life or turning apps off.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Commando Battery Life
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

The biggest help in battery life is by turning off unneeded radios.  If you are not around WiFi, turn it off, if you are not using Bluetooth, turn it off.  You can even turn off mobile data if you don't need it but remember, you will not receive emails or notifications from apps that require a data connection.  You can also set some things to sync less often to make your data connection less active.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also turn down your brightness level to the lowest tolerable level you can use. Only turn it up when absolutely necessary.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to get the most out of your battery life 45Frank! Turning off bluetooth and wifi are great suggestions. Here's a helpful link with more tips for extending your battery life.

http://tiny.cc/rzx4iw

I trust this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes