Cloud Setting: "When to Backup" options are Hourly, during the day, or during the night.
cloud-settings

I need to know the times associated with "at night" for example.   I need to know when I can power my device off, to make sure Backup has been done.   Also want to be connected to WiFi and power and need more info as to the range of time that "night" or "day" represents.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud Setting: "When to Backup" options are Hourly, during the day, or during the night.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that making sure your phone information has been backed up is important, cloud-settings. You can always open the Cloud application on your device and select Backup Now to initiate a manual backup at a more convenient time for you. Daytime/peak hours are generally 6am-9pm, and evening hours would be 9pm-6am if you chose to have the automatic backup take over.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Setting: "When to Backup" options are Hourly, during the day, or during the night.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that making sure your phone information has been backed up is important, cloud-settings. You can always open the Cloud application on your device and select Backup Now to initiate a manual backup at a more convenient time for you. Daytime/peak hours are generally 6am-9pm, and evening hours would be 9pm-6am if you chose to have the automatic backup take over.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes