Charger.
Chels2012

Please help. Last week my phone started not charging I have the droid turbo. When I plug the phone in the charger turns red if I move the phone at all it quits charging. Here's the catch, it happened last week, they said it was the phone so they sent a new one... Kept happening so they gave me a new charger... Now it's happening again. I'm getting so mad!! What am I doing wrong????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charger.
Bionic_86
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd check with Tech Support on this one. I had the same thing happen to me with my Galaxy Note 3, when I did some research and talked with them it turned out that it was a known issue with all of those devices, so Samsung reconfigured some things. I'd check and see if the Turbo has a similar known issue. I doubt it's anything you're doing wrong, sometimes technology is just...finicky 😕

0 Likes
Chels2012

Thanks I will call tomorrow. When I plug it in I have to leave it in one spot or it just quits charging 😞

0 Likes
Bionic_86
Enthusiast - Level 3

This might sound odd, but you can also try an entirely different charger. For whatever reason, when I had that problem it was only with my original charger, when I started using my portable charger and the cable from it the issue seemed to go away, maybe give that a shot as well.

0 Likes
Chels2012

Okay, I have the 6 ft rabbit turbo charger. I will try another one.

0 Likes