Cannot synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service
cross021

I am traveling in India, so I have been using the Verizon Messaging app over Wi-Fi successfully for 5 days. However, yesterday it stopped syncing my messages and will not send any messages. I tried to start he synchronization service, but it keeps failing. I tried resetting the application, as another community member had the same issue as me in this threadMessage+, but this did not solve my issue. I received a message saying "We were unable to connect your device to synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service. Most likely cause of this is Network connectivity problems. Please ensure that you have valid Network connectivity and you can attempt to reconnect your device to Verizon Integrated Messaging through the Settings menu of the application." This morning I received a new message of "Failed to retrieve Security Code. Please try to connect again later by using the Subscribe option within the Settings screen."

How might I be able to solve this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to stay connected via messages Chase. Resolving this messaging issue is definitely a top priority. While we are unable to troubleshoot network issues outside the United States, our International Support team may be able to resolve this messaging issue for you. Please call them free of charge from any landline phone in India at 0008009190000.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smoranye

I am having the same problem.  Just got a new Droid Maxx 2 and messaging keeps failing with 'failed to retrieve security code'.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smoranye,

We definitely want to make sure your messaging app is working as it should. When exactly does this occur? When attepmting to set up the application for the first time? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes