Cannot print from my galaxy 6
Nodak619
Enthusiast - Level 1

I downloaded my printer but when I go to print from my galaxy 6 it says fail to change settings

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot print from my galaxy 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nodak619,
Printing from the phone is a great option to have. I know I use it all the time with my HP at home. What type of printer do you have? Is it also connected to your network at home?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nodak619
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a brothers MFC-J425W and it is wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nodak619, having the ability to print from your device is awesome. Let’s get this figured out so that you can  use this feature. Which application did you download? Have you checked with the manufacturer of the printer if is it compatible with the device?

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Nodak619
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had it working before

0 Likes
Nodak619
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got it to work. Thank

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nodak619,

That is wonderful! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future. We are here to help.
JasperM_VZW

0 Likes