Cannot charge my phone using usb charger.
ALESTE8

Two days ago I notice the lighting bolt blinking on and off while my phone was charging.

I switch chargers with my wife and the same thing happened.

The connector is not loose, bent, or damaged in anyway and the phone does not have any water damaged.

I have tried to reset it and nothings seems to be working.

It does charge on a wireless charger although I notice the charge does not last as long.

Phone is only two months old, please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot charge my phone using usb charger.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Take it back to a corporate store where they can order you a warranty replacement or call customer service. Please note that in each case, when you send the original device back and if VZW determines that the charging port is damaged, you may be assessed a fee for returning a damaged phone and you will not be able to get it back. I say take it to the store so someone can look at it.

0 Likes
ALESTE8

Thanks I called already, they are overnighting me a new photo. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
GAILOC72

I took my phone to the Verizon store but was told they don't fix phones but they will sell me an upgraded phone. I ask if my phone charger port can be repaired? I don't want to loose my pictures, contacts, text messages with photo's attached, etc? What am I do do?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Use Google Photos to back up your pictures and videos. If you have an Android you can back up all of your messages to Google Drive using SMS Backup and Restore. You can also back up your contact list to Google.

0 Likes