Cannot Setup Email on LG Lucid
LSmoot

Just received my LG Lucid in the mail today and went to setup my Gmail and Yahoo accounts.  After entering username and password, it says "The password and username you entered did not authenticate with your email provider.  Please try again".  It gives the options to retry or try again later.  This happens with  both my Gmail and Yahoo accounts.  I have verified that I am using the correct login passwords and usernames, so that is not the issue.  Anyone else having this problem?  Please let me know if there is a fix. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Setup Email on LG Lucid
arkitek

i had the same problem. in your apps section, under the communication category, do you have a gmail app?

if so try and go through there.

Message was edited by: arkitek If not, if you have Play Store (download the app by google) and then within Play Store, type in gmail and then download the app for gmail. and the same thing for Yahoo! Mail.  will need to download the app as well.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Setup Email on LG Lucid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LSmoot,
I understand email is an important form of communication and I would love to assist you!  Arkitek provided a great solution if you are still unsuccessful.  If you were unable to set up with the embedded email applications please DM me your name and mobile number.  Thank you! 

TominqueB_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes