Cannot MMS pics to other Droids
Kmart472

I recently switched from an iPhone 4 on AT&T to an HTC One on Verizon, moving my number over, and I have all sorts of issues with SMS and MMS. First off, the whole iMessage thingy with iTunes was a hassle for me. It took weeks for the world to be updated with my number not sending over iMessage anymore after I deactivated my number and iTunes account. I am still not convinced that whole thing is fixed but whatever. What I am convinced about, though, is that this phone will not send MMS messages to other Android phones of all carriers. I can send to iPhones but not Droids. I have done the whole worthless steps of disabling and reenabling my mobile data settings, wifi and even tried sending pictures straight from the camera as an attachment in a text message. The receiver gets a blank, black picture from me. I send the same exact pic to an iPhone and they get them all day long. What in the world is the deal? I'd like to have an answer on here before I go give this back to Verizon and switch back to AT&T/iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes