Re: Can't update to 5.6.1 message+
realityone22

I am having this exact issue.  My mother and I bought identical LG G3 phones on the same day several months ago.  A few days ago I was given an update to version 5.6.1.  My mother's phone has not been given the option to upgrade.  What's the deal?  She's getting jealous of my new version!

0 Likes
Rhonan999
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I are having the same problem. My version is 5.6.3 and his is 5.5.3. He doesn't have an update waiting for him either.

Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now there is a newer update. And still in the older version.

0 Likes
outdoorman200
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. All my friends have the update and I dont

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to see our customer's receive all the latest updates for their phones. I'd be just as bummed and feeling left out to. By chance, have you all tried utilizing the Software Upgrade Assistant by LG?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105457/

This tool can be used to search for and install the latest released update for your VZW LG G3.

Please give it a try, and let us know if it helped out.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Rhonan999
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I have Samsung Galaxy S5 phones. Is there a way to update his?

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a droid turbo , not LG . I'm so confused on what you're trying to get us to download

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guess not all of us were meant to have it *shurgs*

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is important to make sure that you have the latest update on Verizon Messages+ Rhonan999. I do see that we do have sent some updates to our customers and can take some time for everyone to receive there update. You should be able to get the update within the upcoming weeks. Are you having issues with your Verizon Messages+ or just want to know when the update will be rolled out to you?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried everything even in recovery mode now I have 5.5.27. ??!??? Droid turbo..... why is it my husband and mother have the new update with same phone. What is so different with my phone. Can it be something eles that is causing it.

0 Likes