Can't update to 5.6.1 message+
Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

My husband and I have same phone droid turbo he updated his new messaging+ which I cannot

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't update to 5.6.1 message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know having the latest update is important g8trgyr132. I'm sorry you haven't received the update to your phone. Here is a link to software page http://vz.to/165of7C . It has steps on how to check for latest update on your device.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having this same problem woww

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are having problems updating the Messages+ application, Noel-S. What device do you have? If you access your Play Store and search for Verizon Messages, what version of the app is currently available?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola Droid turbo also , and I still have version 5.5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update Noel-S.  What error message do you receive when trying to update the app? Do you have any other messager apps downloaded to your device?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

No error pops up at all. When I go to the app store to update there isn't a update at all . I have 2 messenger apps but they both came on my phone and I only use Verizon Message plus.

0 Likes
Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still have same problem too. I have a droid also. Any luck let me know

0 Likes
Noel-S
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same phone , and my gf has the update and I don't . I'm guessing it's a beta update and they are testing it . So maybe we'll get it soon Kat

Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lmbo. That is exactly what I said to my husband

Kat625
Enthusiast - Level 3

What is going on Verizon why are we having this problem