Can't send texts to certain people with the droid bionic
tarakurr

Does anyone know why a droid bionic would stop being able to send text messages to a certain #? It was working fine and now just gets a message "message sent failed" each time he tries to send. He can call the number and get thru to talk to them but can't send texts. It sends texts fine to other Verizon #s just not this one. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Message was edited by: Tara Kurr There is no # blocking. She can send text messages to his phone and he gets them, he can call her and she can call him and that is fine. She just doesn't receive the texts he sends to her.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send texts to certain people with the droid bionic
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it possible that the receiving end has blocked the person sending the message?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
weimyluvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. It says sent, but the receiving party never gets the text, also, I do not receive any from friends.

0 Likes
apatte3

I am having the same issue too. Has the problem been fixed? I was able to send to a straight talk phone number for about the first week. And I haven't been able to for the last 2 weeks.

0 Likes
weimyluvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes appatte3. My issue was fixed!  I called support. The tech discovered my phone number that was supposedly ported, was not complete. Straight talk never cancelled. The tech took care of it. And within 24 hours, I could text everyone, and vice versa! Smiley Happy

0 Likes