Can't send pictures!
Pplacko

I am no longer able to send pictures or screenshots at all on my Motorola moto X. Worked fine before, so I'm not sure if it's the new update that's affecting Verizon messages. Please help!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send pictures!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pplacko- Help has arrived!I'm sorry that your pictures are not sending. Are you able to receive pictures? What happens when you try to send a picture?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BurnEm

I also cannot send or receive pictures on my S6 ever since the 5.1.1 update. If receiving, they just "download" indefinitely. When trying to send, it just says unable to attach. Also, all previous pictures that were farther back in my message conversations are now gone. I have even tried using other messaging apps with the same results.

0 Likes
Pplacko

Verizon was working on a ticket for me but they couldn't figure out the problem. Told me to go to a Verizon sore. I fixed the issue myself. I went under setting, mobile networks, and reset my access point names (APN). Then restarted my phone. And now I can send and receive pictures.

0 Likes
BurnEm

Changing the APN actually did work. (Reset was greyed out) unfortunately when i change it, then i lose all 4g and internet. So I guess it's either send and recieve mms, or internet... Phone worked perfectly fine before this "update". Had to stop using certain apps as well since then. Not happy with verizon or samsung...

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe roll back the update????

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Cannot rollback updates.

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's to bad. One reason i don't do updates, untill i do my homework, and research about them first.

Maybe in time they'l fix things.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BurnEm,
We want to restore your faith in Verizon Wireless and are here to help. As you said you have changed the APN, what was this changed to? This could have a direct impact on current issue. Have you noticed any other issues with the device function since this update was processed by chance?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BurnEm

The original APN was "VZWINTERNET". Having no other options to choose from, and the reset greyed out, i just renamed it to "Verizon" and like magic I could send and recieve mms again, but that made my 4g not work at all. So i changed it back to the original APN and 4g came back and mms went back to not working.

0 Likes