Can't send photo text
heart-j

I have a Samsung S4 mini, and just yesterday it started not sending photo text messages.  MMS spins and spins, sometimes for HOURS before finally failing.  I've restarted phone, deleted half my text messages, and removed the battery and restarted.  Any other ideas??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send photo text
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Do a force shut down of the app and then clear cache and data. Power off S4 with a soft reset and then recheck you  app again. You may also need a new SIM card from Verizon and they are free from the VZW Corp. stores.

0 Likes
heart-j

Thanks for the advice, this didn't help so I guess I'm off to the Verizon store!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Turn off wifi. Leave cellular on.

Send a test MMS see if that fixed your problem.

Good Luck

0 Likes
heart-j

That was something I tried yesterday, it was also a no go...but thanks for the thought!

0 Likes
Not applicable

You know this may sound crazy, reverse it around. Turn Cellular Off and leave wifi on.

See if that works.

additionally another thought I have is many times the pixels are to great to be sent (to high resolution)

in your camera settings there may be a setting that is for TXT/SMS/MMS like is on my wife's phone.

Once she changed that setting it sent.

Some devices have this ability to change in the Text settings. so its good to check both places on the device.

Write back let me know if it starts working.

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web/samsung-galaxy-s4-mini/explore/camera-pictures-and-video-clips/u...

This site even though not our carrier has instructions which may assist you. Look at resolution and picture size at the above link.

Then try the setting out normally with cellular and or WiFi on and see if that helped.

0 Likes
heart-j

Still no luck...I will let everyone know what I find out from Verizon store!!

0 Likes