Can't send message with picture included.
lauraherren

I have a Droid Incredible 2 and for the last 3 days I have not been able to send a text message if I include a picture with it.  I can send just text but when I add a picture it comes back to me with an icon of a red triangle with an exclamation point in the center.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send message with picture included.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the picture too large?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BenSP

Do you have a limited data plan? If so, when all the data is used up it wont let you send pictures.

0 Likes
lauraherren

The size should be ok it's a pic I took on the phone

0 Likes
lauraherren

I have lots of data still available thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure those messages go through lauraherren! When did you last power your device completely down and remove the battery? What messaging app are you using? Do you have wifi on?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
lauraherren

I have just tried turning the phone off and removed the battery.  So now I am trying to send a new pic message using the messaging that is included on the phone  no special app.  Yes I have wifi on also. And it still does not work.  I tried calling tech support but don't have an alternate phone to use for the call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your efforts lauraherren! Please disable WiFi and test sending a picture message. If issue continues, visit the Play Store and download Verizon Messages App and test sending the picture message with it. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
lauraherren

Thank you for your help. I had to download another messaging app but it finally worked.

0 Likes