Can't receive picture message.
Dwoodmo

I have a note 5.  When I receive a message from an att customer on an iPhone I can't receive it.  It says downloading but never completes it.  I just upgraded from a galaxy s4 and had the same problem with it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive picture message.
Dwoodmo

I get the message but not the picture

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dwoodmo, congratulations on your upgrade to the Note 5. We don't want this to be an ongoing text messaging issue for you. Are you connected to Wi-Fi when this problem happens? Are you using a third party text messaging applicaiton on your device?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dwoodmo

I just went back to one of those messages and clicked download again.  It came in after sitting there for 5 days.

0 Likes
Dwoodmo

It doesn't matter if I am on wifi our 4g.  I have used the verizon app, samsung app and two others.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Dwoodmo!

Thanks for clarifying! I'm glad you were able to receive the message and apologize for the delay. Regrettably picture/video message can not be received via wi-fi, only over our Network. However, you mentioned not being able to receive the messages over out network as well. When did the problem begin? Current zip code?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes