Re: Can't make or receive calls or texts. I have FULL signal.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello coorslt711,

We want you to be able to enjoy your wireless service. Rest assured as we are working around the clock to ensure that our network is working properly to meet your needs. May I ask are you still having issues in your area? If so then please share the make and model device that you have. Also, if you are getting any error message then please share as well. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pandamonium79

im having the SAME issue with my ipnone. verizon told me it was my phone, so I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE!  same issue!!! i can't leave my hometown or my phone basically becomes an itouch. i cannot receive any calls or texts from anyone that doesn;t have an iphone. AND i have had 3 tickets written up, blasted out on twitter and customer service keeps telling me they closed the ticket and the issue was resolved. and no one has contacted me. i travel, A LOT and ive added up 16 days!!!!!!!! since the last week in may where my phone doesn't work. i pay good money and my service should be awesome. it is when i am here in my home town on cape cod, but the second i leave town the phone stops working. im getting pretty pissed, and the total run around. so ive spent 130$ on a new phone and after this billing cycle close to $300 for a phone service that boasts the best coverage and customer service. ive been a customer since 2001.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for being with us since 2001, pandamonium79!
Your satisfaction is very important and we know that having a working phone is vital. You mentioned that tickets have been filed and closed already. What was the result of the closure? If you have had the new phone less than 14 days, you can return it since it didn't make a difference. Do you have a case on the iPhone? If so, remove that and any other accessories that can affect the signal. What is the signal like? Are you in a Verizon coverage area? http://bit.ly/xVecuo 

Tamara_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dieselp

I am also having trouble with dropped calls at home. Now I also have problems in my home area. I was at the Kings up the street and could not use the phone at all. I live in the 15656 zip code. I have been working with customer support and am getting no where. The want me to get a booster. It happens other places than home. I have had verizon for ever and do not want to have to change. I also work from home when not traveling. When I travel I have no problems in other states or areas. I need to be able to use my phone at home. They said that our towers are marginal. Is that my fault? Should i pay for a booster to fix something that is not my problem. What about when I am in the area and not in my house?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Dieselp
I would be happy to look into your account and review the trouble ticket. I'm following you now. Please private message us your mobile number.

Joe_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

<< When requesting a user " DM", (Direct Message), please provide a link to your profile and your full username so "following" is a simple process. >>Can't make or receive calls or texts. I have FULL signal.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
stefanino

Theroamer,

It's Sep 13th and I still have the same problems you were in Williamsville.

Stefanino

0 Likes
SweetPeas

I can't make or receive calls. I did all the resets and still nothing. Just switched companies and I am disappointed because I never had these issues.

0 Likes
kvalle1309

Seriously Verizon ! This has never happened to me before! I can't make or receive calls, but my internet and texts work fine. What is up with this?? Get it together!!! I would like to use my phone. in the 60435 area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SweetPeas, welcome to our wireless family. It sounds like we're not off to a good start. I'm stepping in to get you connected. Which device do you have? Have you tried powering it off/on to soft reset it? Meanwhile, let's check your coverage area to ensure that you have service at your current location: http://vz.to/13N0B6O

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ihaveishoes

I just got my Samsung Galaxy Legend yesterday. I followed the instructions for setting it up and it seemed to be working good. I called my daughter last night and was able to check facebook and email. This morning I asked for my old number to be transferred to my new phone. Now I have all these problems. No internet connection. No wifi connection. And when I try to call anyone, I get a recording saying I have to make it a collect call or pay with a credit card when I have a prepaid phone and I prepaid. I'm also not getting any text messages. HELP!

0 Likes