Can't connect to Wi-Fi
CoryTyler

I just got a droid turbo and when ever I try to turn on WiFi it immediately turns off, its also not picking up any signals no matter what internet signals are around it so it's definitely the phone. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to Wi-Fi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your WiFi into action so you have plenty of data while mobile. Did you install any applications before testing the WiFi connection? Have you restarted the phone since you first tried the connection?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CoryTyler

Yes I have powered it off multiple times and the only thing I updated I was the 5.1 update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for taking those steps to troubleshoot as we will work towards the most efficient soluiton. To confirm WiFi has not worked before of after the 5.1 update? Please test the device in Safe Mode to see if WiFi will enable: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118294/
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes